Clara Oswald theory: Bad Wolf/Rose Tyler and Clara are somehow related
- Bad Wolf was able to see all of time and space and mold it. (ep: Journey’s End)
- Constant presence of roses around all three “versions” of Clara.
- ‘The most important leaf in human history’ was from a Norway Maple. (ep: The Rings of Akhaten). Darlig Ulv Stranden (a.k.a. Bad Wolf Bay) is located in Norway (ep: Doomsday / Journey’s End)
- On 5 March 2005, Rose Tyler first met the Doctor. (ep: Rose) 5 March 2005 is also the date when Clara’s mother died. (ep: The Rings of Akhaten).
- Clara is always wearing red clothes (or something red, like her bag in The Rings of Akhaten). Red is the color of most common roses.
- The TARDIS doesn’t seem to like Clara (ep: The Rings of Akhaten). This may be due to the fact that she is an anomaly of the Universe. The same thing happened with Jack Harkness, since Bad Wolf gave him immortality. The TARDIS tried to shake Jack off (ep: Utopia).
- The car that almost hit Clara’s father is extremely similar to the one that killed Rose’s father (ep: The Rings of Akhaten / Father’s Day)
- Clara sings the Duran Duran song “Hungry Like A Wolf” (ep: Cold War)
inspired by [this]
UPDATED April 13
One could not even HOPE for a better reaction to the surprise of licking a lime.
This is the best thing I have ever seen!!
Sherlock. Sherlock, calm down.
Everyone ships it….
“and then I accidentally SUPERWHOLOCK’d” - by Dakt37
JOHN IS HANDCUFFED TO SHERLOCK.
I’m so done.
do you ever just feel so awkward when you buy something and pay in cash and the cashier gives you the change back but you take a few seconds to put the money in your wallet and you can feel the world judging you from afar
I’m glad it isn’t just me
i thought i was the only one
Secondhand Fandom: When you do not actually watch/read/are really interested in said fandom or object of the fandom, but you know enough about it that you can hold an intelligent and involved conversation with someone in the fandom.
It’s like dying from lung cancer because you live with a chain smoker, but you yourself have never touched a cigarette in your life.
that is so painfully accurrate
Molly - 7
Sherlock - 8
John - 10
Mycroft - 15
“you are not alone”
are you telling me Mary Poppins is a Time Lady because headcanon accepted
She owns a sonic umbrella.
not to mention her carpetbag is BIGGER ON THE INSIDE
what if she’s doctor’s last regeneration
I am fully prepared to go along with this.